Sydney Vegan Club is one of the largest vegan communities in the world, and one of the leading vegan education organisations! Our club was founded by Kym Staton in 2012 and since that time thousands of Sydney people have connected with us, and we have held hundreds of events and gatherings.
Whether you are a long-time vegan, new vegan or interested in going vegan, Sydney Vegan Club is for you!
There is no formal joining process, just jump on our newsletter, facebook, meetup or one of our other platforms, and once you do you’ll have a chance to come along to one of our many and varied events, to meet other people who are considering or have already made the vegan choice – for the animals, sustainability, and better personal health! You can even get involved in education and outreach through volunteering with us!
Our current outreach and educational initiatives:
We are engaged in NINE different diverse and impactful projects that support and promote the necessity and benefits of veganism, including our:
* Free 30 Day Vegan Challenge program
* Vegan nutrition seminars
* Vegan cooking classes
* Monthly free vegan education events
* This website which has heaps of resources and helpful blogs
* Our moderated friendly facebook group forum
* Weekly newsletter with club news, discount vouchers, global vegan news, health tips and cooking ideas
* Weekly social meetups and events
Please click the icons below to visit our Vegan resources page